OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE: Free Consultations for local businesses
How to pick the ideal Digital Marketing Agency?
Selecting a digital marketing agency for your business can be a difficult task. But it does not have to be that way.
Here are a few simple steps that can help you zero in on which DMA is best for you;
What is the first thing you do when searching for something? Right! Search for it on Google or any other search engine.
Make list minimum 3 and a maximum of 6 companies from the search result that you found of interest.
Take your time and carefully browse through the shortlisted websites.
– See who their clients are
– Check how their branding stacks up against their competitor’s
– Also check their social media presence and online engagements etc.
– Read their “About Us” page to see their achievements and experience
– Check their portfolio of works.
Once you do the above exercise you will be in a clear position to shortlist 2 to 3 companies who you would like to meet in person. This is when you need to have the following ready:
Ask clever quetions like:
– Have you worked with a company like ours?
– What are your package costs?
– How often will you report to us?
– Will you be able to achieve XYZ goals?
– What services will you offer in the selcted pacakage?
– How long will it take before we see results?
– Does the package cost include social media marekting an Google AdWords?
– Do you offer 24×7 support?
– Are your packages customisable?
– Plesae explain in brief the process you will follow from the time of appointment
Once you are satisfied with their answers give them a brief of your company/products/services you wish to market. Give them your goals and ask them for a proposal.
Once you receive the proposal, check it thoroughly to ensure that it accurately addresses your brief.
Then comes the Negotiation part. Negotiating does not neccesarily mean bargaining on the cost. It means you can select the services you need and remove the ones you dont. The main purpose of negotiation is to reach a mutual break-clause if the ageny fails to deliver. The last thing you want, is to be stuck with an agency even if they under-perform!
Now that you know how to pick the right Digital Marketing Agency, put that knowledge to use and connect with the one that’s best suited to you.
If you need any help, reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help 🙂
Subscribe to our Blog
Subscribe to our Blog
Get our latest blog posts sent directly to your inbox. You’ll also receive our newsletter along with a look into our latest work.Subscribe