OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE: Free Consultations for local businesses
B2B Instagram Marketing Tricks You Need in 2020
Watch out for these B2B Instagram Marketing Strategies In 2020
Instagram had more than 1 billion users as of 2019, and 83% of the users say that they find their products and services from Instagram. Are you sure you want to ignore these numbers and stick to the belief that Instagram is only for fun? You may be doing fine with your current social media marketing schemes, but why settle for fine when you can do great?
Look beyond LinkedIn, and you will realise that your business audience is not limited to just one professional platform. Your target audience; business owners and their customers, decision-makers and everyone you want your brand to be associated with maybe on Instagram.
B2B marketing tips and tricks that will rule in 2020
It is no secret that efficient social media marketing can enhance your brand awareness and increase your website traffic significantly. But the figures may be misleading. What we need to aim for are more engagement and subsequent lead generation. Instagram marketing strategies for B2B companies focus on precisely these objectives. A few tips to up your B2B marketing strategy are given below:
1. Make a business profile: You need an Instagram business profile to get access to the critical statistics. These statistics will help you track the performance of your page and give you essential insights about your audience. This is an essential step for any company looking to up their social media marketing.
2. Define your audience: Your target audience should be well defined. If you try to please everyone, your content will lose its uniqueness. It is necessary to find your target audience and focus on them. Doing focused research will help in lead generation.
3. Create relatable content: Think beyond product photos or marketing taglines. Other than announcements about upcoming offers and campaigns, talk about something that makes your brand attractive. Sneak peek into your company culture, how you treat your recruits or how you celebrate employee birthdays can boost the likeability quotient for your brand and increase engagement and visibility.
4. Leverage User-Generated Content (UGC): User-generated content is the content – photos, videos, text, audio- created by the platform users, which can be shared further, with due credits. UGC has been driving digital marketing since long, and it continues to be a favourite strategy. It is easier, smarter and more relevant to the audience than the pushy sales campaigns. Devise an approach that makes use of UGC for your business and never runs out of great content.
5. Schedule your posts: This remains true for all your social media marketing platforms. The frequency of your posts will define the performance of your page and affect your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Too phased out and you may lose audience attention quickly; too strictly scheduled and you run the risk of being too pushy and drive the audience away. Find a balanced schedule that smartly uses posts, videos and Instagram stories to keep your audience engagement level at the optimum.
6. Know your hashtags: Hashtags are your keys to the right set of audience. Study the hashtags carefully and focus on the ones that take you to your target audience base. Create and promote your customised hashtags to drive traffic to your business.
7. Study analytics and fine-tune your approach: What worked well for one business may not have the exact response for yours. Analyse the impact of your digital marketing strategy using Instagram KPIs and fine-tune for sustained results.
You don’t have to be an expert to realise that not leveraging Instagram for B2B marketing will cost you. Your audience is looking for quality information, and it is your job to place it where they will see it. Instagram offers more in terms of customer engagement, actionable lead generation and improved brand visibility. Take your Instagram marketing strategies a notch up to discover what it can do for your business. You will not regret it!
Subscribe to our Blog
Subscribe to our Blog
Get our latest blog posts sent directly to your inbox. You’ll also receive our newsletter along with a look into our latest work.Subscribe